If you need to walk through a corn field with narrow rows or hang your stand in a tree with more limbs and tighter quarters, than take advantage of the smaller Trail Cruiser. So find that buck's trail and place your Trail Cruiser in the right spot.
- Steel construction
- Overall weight 14.72 lbs.
- Rated for 300 lbs., with provided safety harness. 350 lbs for
personal harness with TMA approval.
- Flip up 14″ x 9″ seat with closed cell padded cushion “to prevent water
absorption” seat height is 18″ to 22″ depending on the angle of the tree.
- 18″ x 24″ platform.
- Strap-on leveling J-hook with heavy-duty ratchet for easy hanging.
- Heavy duty ratchet with rubber coated wire hooks to secure the bottom.
of the stand, with multiple holes in the horizontal bar to attach to crooked
and leaning trees.
- Smaller ratchet with rubber coated wire hooks to secure top of stand
to the tree (must be on at all times).
- Oval connector to adjust the platform on the multi hole placements on
vertical portion of the tee, for a level hunt in crooked and leaning trees
(connector must be closed before stepping onto platform).
- Bronze oilite bushings at pivot points for quiet in field use.
- Durable powder coat finish.